Program - Panel
CHCE 2017 Panelists are ready to engage and discuss, debate and respond. Here is a sample of questions for the panelists. Be sure to bring your own as well! And don’t forget to Register after perusing the amazing lineup of presentations!
- What is the current status of Cannabis laws in Canada?
- How will these laws change with the new legislature for legalization?
- What can we learn from the USA legalization initiatives?
- What is the public health approach to Cannabis legalization?
- How can Cannabis be de-stigmatized in the mainstream medical community?
- What is the difference between THC and CBD and what roles do they play in Cancer treatment, epilepsy, pain, inflammation and other medical conditions?
- Will Canadians be able to grow their own Cannabis?
- In indoor growing, what drivers create the biggest environmental impacts, and how have growing techniques evolved to reduce greater carbon footprint?
Saturday early afternoon
Saturday late afternoon
Sunday early afternoon
Sunday late afternoon